Tent Space, dry RV/Vehicle Camping and shared Dorm Space are include in your camp fee.
- Tent Space is plentiful. Shade is available. Green grass is unlikely given the season. The areas closest to the pool (and therefore close to toilets and showers) are also close to the interior road and have less shade and more dirt (both surface and airborne). The more shady and quiet spots are farther from facilities and roads. A few spaces are available near an electric outlet should you have a health condition that requires access to electricity (bring your own outdoor extension cord). Plan to shuttle your camping equipment from a loading zone, or roadside if you are camped near the interior road, to your campsite in provided carts. Alternate ‘camping’ area if weather makes camping outdoors difficult is the Heart Lodge from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m., with all personal effects stored away from the Heart Lodge outside of these hours.
- RV/Vehicle Camping Spaces are a parking place, though some are partially shaded. Most do not have access to electricity. If you have a health condition that requires electricity for a device (not a heater or A/C), a few locations are available near an electric outlet (bring your own outdoor extension cord). Please contact us in advance if you need electricity for medical reasons. Saratoga Springs has a few electrical connections for RVs available for an additional fee of $25 per day.
- There are 3 Dorm Rooms with 4 or 5 twin bunks each on the second floor of the Main Lodge. Bedding is provided . An adjacent bathroom with multiple showers and toilets is shared by these rooms. At least one of these rooms will be designated for those who snore or otherwise are noisy sleepers. Another room will be designated a ‘quiet’ room if several people request this. If you use a CPAP machine, bring your own extension cord. Although quiet hours will be in effect, sound may travel from the first floor (where the kitchen, dining and gathering spaces are located) and perhaps from room to room so please bring ear plugs just-in-case. Specific beds may be claimed first come/first serve when you arrive at camp. THERE IS NO ELEVATOR, so you must be able to navigate stairs to access the dorm space. If this is a hardship for you, please contact us in advance.
After unloading, personal vehicles are to be parked in the lot near front gate. Please contact us in advance if you have a special need for your car to be adjacent to your campsite or near the dorm, or if you need electricity.
All bedding for indoor lodging beds will be provided. You may NOT bring your own bedding for use on indoor lodging beds. All bedding, including blankets, comforters, and duvet encasements and covers, is washed between groups. If you need to use your own pillow, you must encase it in a Saratoga Springs encasement upon arrival. Encasements are available by placing a $10 deposit pending its safe return.
Private Lodging –
The following fees are in addition to your camp registration. The fee is for all of camp, even if you do not use the room the entire time, and also includes use the night of Early Arrival if you’ve paid the grounds fee for Early Arrival.
The fee is PER ROOM. One person must pay the full amount for a given room. That person may invite others to share the space and cost up to the number of bed spaces in that room – with all such arrangements being between the people making the agreement.
If the room or cabin you prefer is not currently available, please select another room and note your preference to have the unavailable space (and any secondary choices) in the ‘Additional Comments or Questions’ section of the registration form so we may contact you should another space become available.
If you have a specific need related to lodging, please contact us ASAP so we can work together to best meet that need. ***** If having private lodging is mandatory for you and none is currently available, please go ahead and register, state this need, and be assured we will either find private lodging for you or fully refund your registration if lack of private lodging prevents you from attending. *****
Bed descriptions are current per Saratoga Springs. Although there is no guarantee the exact bed described will be the one there at the time of camp, Saratoga Springs will do everything possible to meet your needs. Lodging is somewhat rustic, although all rooms have electricity, lights and heat, so perhaps ‘basic’ is a better description. All bedding is provided. You may NOT bring your own bedding for use on indoor lodging beds. All bedding, including blankets, comforters, and duvet encasements and covers, is washed between groups. If you need to use your own pillow, you must encase it in a Saratoga Springs encasement upon arrival. Encasements are available by placing a $10 deposit pending its safe return. Towels are NOT provided. Please bring your own. If needed, a set of towels can be rented from Saratoga Springs.
- Parking near the cabins is limited. Please contact us in advance if you have an unmet special need related to parking.
- You may need to shuttle your belongings in a provided cart.
- One reserved parking space near your cabin will be allocated to each room in Cabins 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7.
- Cabins A-H do not have parking spaces near the cabin and do not include a reserved parking space. After unloading, personal vehicles are to be parked in the lot near front gate.
Cabins 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 have a front porch with stairs to the porch. Some single room cabins require navigating steps and/or an elevation change. Please contact us in advance if you have a specific accessibility need.
NOTE: Porches of cabins may be used for Love Groups during Love Group time and/or Small Workshops during the day.
We will make every attempt to keep availability up-to-date here, and selection priority will be given based on the date/time your Registration Form is submitted. We’ll let you know within 5 days of submitting your registration if the room you’ve selected is no longer available.
Cabin 1 – Four rooms share a bath with 2 showers and a separate toilet room. Rooms open on to a central hallway. Central hallway is entered from the front or back porch. (Floorplan)
A – King or Two Twins (your choice) – $275 Reserved, currently unavailable B – Two Full – $275 Reserved, currently unavailable C – King or Two Twins (your choice) – $275 Reserved, currently unavailable D – Full and Twin – $275 (photo ) Reserved, currently unavailable
Cabin 2 – Four rooms, two bathrooms – each bathroom is shared by two rooms (A&B, C&D) with entry to the bathroom from inside of each of the two rooms sharing it (except Room C, where entrance to bath is via the rear porch) . The entrance to each room is from the outside of the cabin – A & B from the front porch, C from the small rear porch and D from the side of cabin. NOTE: Room B, which is entered directly from the front porch, may be used for a Love Group during daily Love Group time and other community uses throughout the day. (Floorplan)
A – Queen Bunk – $250 (photo) Reserved, currently unavailable C – Two Full beds (updated since floorplan published), must walk outside on porch to access bathroom . – $250 (photo ) Reserved, currently unavailable D – Two Twins, small room, cannot be made into King. – $225 (photo ) Reserved, currently unavailable
Cabin 5 – This cabin has 2 bedrooms and a sitting room with a futon. Each bedroom has a private bathroom. NOTE: The sitting room may be used for a Love Group during Love Group time and small workshops throughout the day.
A – Queen Bunk and Twin bunk – $300 Reserved, currently unavailable
Queen Bunk, additional entry from side of cabin (ground level, step up) – $300 Reserved, currently unavailable
Cabin 6 – This cabin has 2 bedrooms, a sitting room with a futon, a bathroom and kitchen. Bathroom is not shared with community use of kitchen and sitting room. NOTE: The sitting room may be used for a Love Group during Love Group time and community gathering space throughout the day. The kitchen serves as the community’s Personal Foods Kitchen. Nighttime quiet hours (9-ish to 7-ish) for sitting room and kitchen are posted.
A – Full and Twin, entry from sitting room. – $250 Reserved, currently unavailable B – Queen, small room, entry is on side of cabin (ground level, step up), bathroom access is indoors. – $250 Reserved, currently unavailable
Cabin 7 – This cabin has 2 bedrooms, a sitting room with a futon, and a bathroom. NOTE: The sitting room may be used for a Love Group during Love Group time and small workshops throughout the day. (Floorplan) (photo) (photo)
A – Full and Twin – $250 Reserved, currently unavailable B – Full, additional entry through door on side of cabin (ground level, step up) – $225 Reserved, currently unavailable A, E, F, G & H – Full Bed- choose from available cabins upon arrival. – $175 Reserved, currently unavailable B – Queen – $185 Reserved, currently unavailable
C & D – King or Two Twins (your choice) – first arrival makes specific cabin choice. – $195 One available
Room Adjacent to Dorm – Please read the description of Dorm Space above. This room shares walls with the ‘snoring’ room and the hallway. A reserved parking space is NOT included with this room.
Queen and Twin – $75 Reserved, currently unavailable